mysql and users on 2 servers

Hello,

  I will have 2 webservers with PHP scripts accessing mysql db, which
  is on one of these boxes. Users are told to use hostname
  "db.somedomain.com" when connecting from PHP. In admin panel, I know
  on which server they are, so their mysql user is created with access
  from that IP address. This is all fine.

  But the problem is phpmyadmin which runs only on one of these
  webservers. How can I make it possible for every user to connect
  also from phpmyadmin? I don't want to have 2 mysql users for each my
  user (one for eadh webserver IP). If I had read mysql doc right,
  hosts table is used only in 2nd stage of authorization, so this
  would allow them to connect from any IP....

  Do you have any ideas?

--
  bYE, Marki