Re: ‌benchmark between Redhat-bases & Debian distro

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
Dear all,

I have suggessted to my boss that i replace Debian with Redhat,I hate from redhat.

Linux is linux. Debian has both good points and bad, as does RedHat. No need to be "hateful" of any particular distro.

Then he told me that i write a benchmark between RH & Debian.Do you have it?

What does the server do? Benchmarks are things you do yourself to prove your system can handle the load and processes it is meant to accomplish.

What your boss is really saying is:

"Prove to me that switching to Debian will make us more productive or save us time and money."

Nate