Re: Your search did

I could suggest a simple solution:
  If a message contain attachment check if one is a signature;
  a. if the signature is verified the message is OK and it is passed in
its completeness (at worst if it is spam you know who sent it !)
  b. if the signature is unverified and it is the only attachment than
strip it and consider the message as if it had not;
  c. if there are other attachment mark thje message as suspect and pass
to moderators and/or smamchecker.