qla2300 enabled debian install images

Hi,

On a related subject does anyone know of any recent (Sarge or Etch)
debian installer images that have the qlogic drivers in them, not being
able to easily install Debian onto our SAN attached Dell Blade servers
is annoying, especially when RHEL4/Centos works so well.

We have bootable USB keys that we can debootstrap from, but it would be
nice to have a debian installer image. I tried building one once but
gave up after a few days of steep learning curve with the D-I code.

regards,

Duncan