Re: swhoisd does not more compile...

Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello *,

For some years it was suggested to me to use swhoisd...

Now I have downloaded the sources again to make definitivly a Debian
pakage (my first for the ongoing NM) but now I am facing a problem.

Does anyone have succesfuly compiled swhoisd?

Here at me it stops compiling because it can not copy (?) a file.

co  RCS/swhoisd,v swhoisd

Hi,

The "co" command is used to checkout files from an RCS system. It's included in the "rcs" package; apt-get install rcs should install it for you.

Regards,

Maarten