Re: Postfix auth & content_filter

Hi Marek,

Am Donnerstag, 24. August 2006 00:33 schrieb Marek Podmaka:
> Is there a way to turn off content_filter in postfix (I have postfix 2.1 -
> debian stable) for all messages coming from authentificated users? What I
> am trying to do is to check only inbound mail for vir&spam, but not
> outbound (sent by users using smtp auth). Is something like this possible?

you can use the submission port 587 by adding something like this to your
master.cf:

submission inet n      -       n       -       -       smtpd
    -o content_filter=
    -o smtpd_client_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_helo_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_sender_restrictions=
    -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions=permit_sasl_authenticated,reject

Greetings,
Gregor
--
    @mazing.de         fon +49 8142 6528665
  Gregor Hermens       fax +49 8142 6528669