Request for spamassassin/clamav tips

Hi.

I've reading a lot about spamassassin
(and the long thread about SORBS in this list)
and I will install it today. The server will handle
a high volume of email. I will use postfix.

Any document you find useful?
Tips?

From what I read, i think that:

* I should use spampd
* Don't drop email, only mark it.
* Use the DNS tests.
* Use the autowhitelist feature.
* Use a caching only nameserver

I also would like to use per-user white-lists and
blacklists and a global whitelist and blaklist. I might have
to program a little for that (for a web interface for users).

Now I wonder, what are the strategies you use to
gather feedbak from users for false negatives and
false positives?

You need a lot of these messages to better train
spamassassin.

How do you get messages to train the filters?
(Most non-spam messages here will be in spanish).

Regards,
Nelson.-

--
http://arhuaco.org/