wich spam filter with exim4 ?

Hi,

I use exim4 without any global spam-filter, somes users uses spambayes
on the server side but it's too complicated and consume too much
resources to put it for every body. So i would like to add a global
spam-filter without any user interaction and easy to administer.

I looked about sa-exim + spamassassin which seems to be very efficient.
I try it a litle bit and it seems to work out of the box.

Can use it like that on production or should i read more documentation
to configure it ?

--
William Dodé - http://flibuste.net