mon vs nagios

my bad... just realized that I replied to one of the members and not to the list.

Hi,

I did the other path, switch from nagios to mon, after discover that althought nagios has a nice web interface it has serious problems with parallization checks/alerts. Write checks/alerts to mon is very easy (I wrote a few ones). Shouldn't be too difficult to update the AIM alert.

On 6/4/06, Keith Edmunds < keith@midnighthax.com> wrote:

> What are other people's experiences with mon?

We switched to Nagios a few years ago, and have never looked back. Yes,
it requires some time investment to start with, but IMO it's worth it.