From: Radhika [mailto:radhiilu@yahoo.com]
 Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 2:09 PM
 To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
 Subject: How to limit broadband user bandwidth

Hi Guys,

We are an ISP providers.We are providing ADSL,SDSL and other services.In
most of the ISP's now a days they are providing only 2 GB or 4 gb etc..
bandwidth usage for their users this includes download limit.

How to configure this bandwidth usage limit for each user?

this can be done in Routers side or RADIUS server side.

I am new to ISP service please help me how to do this.

Thanks for your help

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.

Wojciech Ziniewicz            | wojciech.ziniewicz@gmail.com