-----Mensagem original-----
De: Dan MacNeil [mailto:dan@thecsl.org]
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 12 de maio de 2006 21:55
Para: Reinaldo U. Santos Jr
Cc: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Assunto: Re: RES: RES: DHCP Server

Actually w/ sarge it seems to be:

	/var/lib/dhcp3/dhcpd.leases

..This file contains info about what MAC address an IP address was
assigned to.

If your goal is to assign specific ip addresses to specific MAC
addresses, then a peek at:

	man dhcd.conf

...might be in order.

#########