Re: Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

Mike Bird wrote:

Mr Foobar, the next Scott Richter, sends out a billion spams
per day and rakes in millions of dollars.  SORBS lists his IP.
Mr Foobar then sends you proof of a $50 donation to the
Australian Red Cross.

Do you delist Mr Foobar's IP or do you break your binding
unilateral contract with him?

From the top of the Spam DB FAQ (http://www.sorbs.net/faq/spamdb.shtml):

First, you need to answer the questions 'Am I an Internet Marketer?' or 'Am I a spammer?' If your answer to either question is yes, you probably will not get out of the database. The same applies if you answer any of the following questions no... 'Do I run a confirmed Opt-In mailing list?' (As defined by MAPS <http://www.mail-abuse.com/an_listmgntgdlines.html> and Spamhaus <http://www.spamhaus.org/mailinglists.html>)

Regards,

Mat