Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

At 04:47 PM 4/26/2006 +0300, Juha-Matti Tapio wrote:
>I do not understand what kinds of legal ground you believe you have, but
>then again, I am not a lawyer nor do I understand your local legislation.
>Though, if there were legal grounds, I think spammers would have found them
>by now.

The only legal grounds I can think of are libel or defamation.  By
publishing false and slanderous information and refusing to correct it they
are guilty of libel.  By requireing a payment to cease committing the act of
libel they are guilty of extortion.  That is definately worthy of civil
litigation if not criminal.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100