Kernel Management Environment

Hi List,

While the racks are expanding, and trying to keep the kernels
as global as possible but sometimes as specific as can be for the needs,
the number of types of kernels is expanding. To create the best workable
condition it would be nice to have one kernel-development environment
where ofcourse make-kpkg gets executed for the different kernels &
archs.

* Several .config's
* Several archs
* Easy update => make oldconfig etc.

Scripting something like this won't be the hardest job around, but I'm
probably not the first one stumbling acros this, so I wondered if
there's something like a public "Mother of all make-kpkg"  around doing this as
google couldn't help me this time.

Thanks Maarten