Re: backup MX need (was Re: Hardware...)

I have used the secondary MX as an antispam tool. I configured my
secondary MX to use an extensive list of RBLs and return a tempory
error if the sender was listed. I found that this cut large percentage
of spam as either the sender would not even retry or my primary MX
which has conservative RBLs and spamassassin would be able to give
these messages a higher score.