BIND9 zone transfer weirdness

I was seting up a secondary nameserver for my network and ran into some
strange behaviors.  I was not able to get one domain to transfer from
the primary to the secondary.  The only difference between this domain
and the four others which transfered correctly was the the one that
would not transfer was only listed in my "external" view.  The other
four domains were listed in the "internal" and "external" views.

For some reason, this discrepancy caused the primary server to refuse to
answer authoritatively for the domain.  Can anyone suggest why that is?
It seems kind of ridiculous that simply adding the domain to another
view would fix that.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez