Re: [OT] Rackmount Cases w/PS?

If you can't get away with 4U cases (especially if you can't afford the
waste of space in a colocation enviroonement) I'd recommend Cehnbro cases
as they acn be found with PS around 200 euros (250US$) but without any
external bays... although they do make model with external bays but no so
cheap

they are quite reliable and well designed IMHO.

cheers