Re: Panel of Control.

> Hi,
>
> I'm the author of a web control panel. We install it all our VPS /
> Dedicated servers, and I hope that soon somebody will upload my work
> to experimental. See here:
>
> http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc.html

Hello Thomas,

Back when I was experimenting with packages.  I think I installed every
one of them known to man...  Yours was the one I liked the best!
Why? Good debian support. Paypal module. I just liked the flow of it.
Unfortunately, I didn't go with any control panel.  Still doing it by
hand. I think the biggest hold up at the time for me was the lack of a
good looking webmail solution.  Horde kicked my butt as I recall..    :)
Still using sambar for the webmail stuff..  Though, I've no gripes about
sambar. It is loaded on a windoze box..  I guess we have to have at
least one windoze box in the mix...
I think I'll fire up the old test machine this morning and play with
gplhost.
Good to hear from you....

--
Highest Regards,