[ANNOUNCE] Domain Technologie Control (dtc) 0.17.0-R3

Hi !

Once again, I'm happy to announce a major release of Domain
Technologie Control.

We are very proud to announce today that Apple Europe is
working with us since 03-2005 to bring DTC, our hosting control
panel, to Mac OS X Server. This proves once more the quality
of GPLHost hosting platform. We already have receive an iMac
and latest Mac OS for our developments, and the panel is already
working on the Mac. We'd like to thanks Apple for both the iMac
and the trust they have put on us. More on this soon.

What does DTC:
Domain Technologie Control (DTC) is a GPL web control panel
for admin and accounting hosting services

Longer version:
It's a Web-based control panel for hosting that can delegate the
task of creating subdomains, email, and FTP accounts to users
for the domain names they own. It has support for many programs,
including bind 8 and 9, MySQL, Apache, PHP, qmail, Postfix,
Courier, Dovecot, ProFTPD, Webalizer, and mod-log-sql. It can
also generate backup scripts, calculation scripts, and config files
using a single system UID/GID, and monitor all traffic accounting
per user and per service. It is fully skinable and translated into
several languages.

Changes:
A lot of code cleanup was done because error_reporting was
switched to E_ALL. The installer now works on Red Hat and Mac
OS X, and a new FreeBSD port was submitted. Backup NS and
MX are now intelligently cached in files, and "lynx -s" is used if
fopen() with HTTPS is not available (prior PHP 4.3). Apache restart
checking was improved. The installer restarts all daemons after
configuration. The panel can now handle CNAME and TXT records.
Also, a new translation to Hungarian have been added: there is
now 9 translations of the panel.

Things the dev team is working on:
- Freeradius support
- Cyrus support
- A package installer to have a click and go installation of famous
PHP applications like PHPNuke, Drupal, and others.
- mlmmj (Mailing Lists Make It Joyfull)
- antispam features
- Secure shell access granting with ibsh and some custom stuff
- ...

Project page:
http://www.gplhost.com/?rub=softwares&sousrub=dtc

Debian repository:
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian stable main

THIS PROJECT IS LOOKING FOR A DEBIAN
SPONSORSHIP OR AN ADVOCATE TO MAKE
IT ENTER THE OFFICIAL DEBIAN TREE !!!
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU CAN DO THIS.

Kind regards to all contributors who help everyday to improve DTC.

   Thomas Goirand, GPLHost LLC Manager

--
callto://+1.(302)-213-1611
http://www.gplhost.com