NETCONFIG

Hi,

I have Debian (2.2.20). I want to set up 2 IP address
in my NIC. But failed-

more /etc/network/interfaces

# /etc/network/interfaces -- configuration file for
ifup(8), ifdown(8)

# The loopback interface
auto lo eth0 eth0:0
iface lo inet loopback

# The first network card - this entry was created
during the Debian installation
# (network, broadcast and gateway are optional)
iface eth0:0 inet static
        address 192.168.0.130
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        network 192.168.0.0
        broadcast 192.168.0.255

iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.200.171
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        network 192.168.200.0
        broadcast 192.168.200.255
        gateway 192.168.200.1

When I run following command, i get this error-

/etc/init.d/networking restart
Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Reconfiguring network interfaces...SIOCSIFADDR: No
such device
SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such device
SIOCSIFNETMASK: No such device
SIOCSIFBRDADDR: No such device
SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such device
SIOCSIFFLAGS: No such device
Failed to bring up eth0:0.
done.

eth0 is working, but eth0:0 not. Please suggest me,
what can i do now?

Thanks
Meshbah