Strange arpwatch message

Hello all,
We are running arpwatch on our server to monitor IP's and MAC addresses. For the past day I have been having a strange problem. I get this following message from syslog and daemon.log : arpwatch: ethernet mismatch 82.150.37.41 0:3:93:d3:c5:6a (0:a:cd:9:73:c) eth2

While the first MAC address is my PBook's Mac address that I never connected with this IP address, the second MAc address is a routers MAC address. And the problem is that the internet is not working thought the router. Could arpwatch be causing this? While I don't see why, I just can't figure out how did arpwatch get my Laptops MAC address and associate it with this IP if I never connected with it?

On the same problem, what could cause that I can't connect to the net through the router? Everything was working fine, one day it decided not to work?

Thanks for the help in advance...