Re: automatically restart crashed web server

Hi,

there is a utility named run that does this. You need to rewrite the
restart skript to use it, but there are examples.

And then there is a replacement for inetd named ucspi-tcp-src (and
tcpserver therein). It's a complete different access to this problem
and needs a litte shift of minds...