ISC dhcp3 server + iptables

Hi,
I want to manage access to the Internet
based on the MAC/IP-Address Combination of
my customers.
I accomplished this task with the MAC-IP matching
module from http://www.firerack.com/Members/admin/macmatch .
It works fine if all the customers have a fixed IP Address.

But how can I do this when I want to assign IP-Addresses
with DHCP ?
It would be necessary that dhcpd writes an entry into iptables
(or /proc/net/ipt_macmatch in case of using firerack's module)
every time a lease is allocated and remove it when taking off
a lease.

How to tell dhcpd to trigger such events ?
Or are there other approaches to resolve this issue ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christof Mayer
Rudolf Faix Funkinternet KEG
Hofkreuzsiedlung 16