Re: Mail : quota or not quota ? and how to ?

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, martin f krafft wrote:

Please do not CC me on replies.

I actually do this as lists can be slower to deliver. This way the user gets it nice and fast. You were using procmail I think? The procmailex man page has a rule to remove duplicate emails automatically. I've been using this for years and happily never see duplicates emailed to me.

also sprach Robert Brockway <rbrockway@opentrend.net> [2005.02.17.1715 +0100]:
How so?

I knew I'd get a bite on this one ;)

I am an avid XFS user. I just want to know why I am cool. :)

;)

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.
Senior Technical Consultant, OpenTrend Solutions Ltd.