Re: Kiosks

Am 2005-02-04 08:43:47, schrieb ajkeever:
> Hi,
>
>  My name is AnDrew. I am currently trying to create computer kiosks
> around at
> Greensboro College in NC. How do can you set up debian when you load
> the
> system just to automatically pop up mozilla and if someone was to
> close the
> browser for it to automatically pop back up so no one can mess with
> anything
> else but a mozilla? Thank you very much if you have any suggestions.

How they can close "mozilla" ?  -  If I create Kiosk-Mode-Mozillas,
I call mozilla directly from X and if mordzilla crashs, it respans
the Xsession.

Oh yes, I start the xserver/mozilla from the "/etc/inittab"
with 'rungetty' and limiting the consoles to ONE.

> Sincerely,
> AnDrew Keever
> Intern in Greensboro College IT

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi