Re: has chkrootkit caught a problem for anyone?

Just to have it in the archives, ive verified that, for me, it IS a
false positive. The race condition occurs as described, threads are
badly managed (not managed at all actually) and the way to find out is:
chkrootkit -x lkm
Which gives a much more detailed description of the test and where we
can find it doesnt do the right thing.