fsck error

HI Guys,

 We have a very serious problem with debian machine when i try to reboot that it is giving /et/init.d/rcS:line241:fsck command not found error and machine is not booting.

I have tried to run knoppex live cd and it is not supporting fsck on ext3 and i have tried all the options.

I am without ideas now.PLease some one can help me with some ideas or solutions that would be great

THanks for your help