Re: protecting against exploiting mail forms

Hello Luc,

Wednesday, November 23, 2005, 9:36:00, Luc Stroobant wrote:

>> Error: chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden: /chat/f_upload.php
>> mod_security-message: Access denied with code 500. ap_setup_client_block failed with 411

LS> Probably this one:
LS> <http://www.modsecurity.org/documentation/modsecurity-apache-manual-1.9.html#N101B4>

  Thanks, I have read this also before, but I don't understand what's
  going on... It's apache/php saying it doesn't support chunked
  request or mod_security is denying it? If it is, how can it be
  disabled?

  For now I'm trying this workaround:
SetEnvIfNoCase Content-Type \
"^multipart/form-data;" "MODSEC_NOPOSTBUFFERING=Do not buffer file uploads"

--
  bYE, Marki