sharing single virtual ipaddress in both the machines

Hi Guys,

 I need some one help please help me with this concept understading and configuring virtual ip.I am confused with this.

We are trying to configure ultra monkey for my webserver.I am using the following link guides

http://www.ultramonkey.org/3/topologies/ha-lb-eg.html

 In this diagram they are sharing a single virtual ip(i.e 192.168.7.240) in both the machines.

How to configure  single virtual ip  sharing in both the machine.

I really need some one help.I know this forum is having very good technical people related to debian.

Best Regards