Re: howto disabled automatically user on sendmail

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, JONAS MARTIN wrote:

I just want to know how I can automatically disable user who sent me bounces messages due to a virus on his PC. I use Sendmail+Mimedefang+clamav, I just want to if they offer this option.

If somebody Has setup this kind of thing, please explain me how I can do that

Jonas,

You should be able to build in an "access" database with sendmail.

Then you can add entries to block by user, domain, or IP to /etc/mail/access

user@domain	REJECT
bad_domain	REJECT
spammer_ip	550 Spam Rejected
my_network	OK

I haven't set this up under debian sendmail. You may need to do something like this in your sendmail.mc

FEATURE(`access_db', `hash -o /etc/mail/access')dnl

Steve