Re: urgent quota email option help required

if any one is asking for urgent help may be you can understand the situation i am not asking anyone take my thing is high priority and reply you have reply below message instead of that you can answer that question if you are that busy .If you don't have time don't answer my question.I will wait for some one to answer

hope you will understand

Keith Edmunds <keith@midnighthax.com> wrote:
Radhika wrote:
> If it is not there how to enable the email option now.this need to
> enable on my web hosting server ASAP

If your request is "urgent" (as the subject says) and you need help
"ASAP" (as the text says), you should not be relying on the voluntary
help offered by a mailing list. My reaction, and possibly that of
others, when I see those kinds of words in a peer support forum is to
disregard the request. Like others, I make my living from solving
problems such as yours, and I don't take kindly to being coerced into
making my voluntary work high priority.

Good luck.

Keith