Re: Need advice on SCSI raid controller

According to their website (one of the tech support sites they
have), the new drivers for the SCSI controller (PERC4) on the 2850's
work with the the 2.4 kernels, and with the 2.6.9+ kernels, but not
with the 2.6.x where x < 9. There were several people who tried it
but none that I saw succeeded. I didn't even know there was a 2.9
kernel yet, and do not want to go back to the 2.4.

Rod