debian 3.1 and proftpd server for my isp company help required

Hi,

   I am planning to implement proftpd server in my debian 3.1 webserver for hosting my isp customer websites.I am new to proftpd server i need some help for this configuration.

    Configuration need to be like below

 1)Create a separate group for this ftpusers

 2)These users should login in to their home directory other than that nothing should see

 3)If i want to remove the shell access for all these users how to configure proftpd.conf file

 4)Security how to configure this in proftps.conf

 Please some one help me how to configure with the above configuration.

I read the documents but i didn't understand fully.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Yahoo! for Good