Re: Multihoming an end user

Andrew Miehs wrote:
Hi Eric, > In this situation, I would go for the scripting solution. Its much
easier and less time consuming.

Thank you everyone for the very interesting discussion (and sub discussions on consumer grade circuits and DNS). I think I'll end up going with a script for now while recommending our parent company look into a BGP solution down the road.

Then again, if you want learn bgp at your employers expense... go for it! :-)

I have an former employer/ISP who I setup an ASN & /20 for a few years back who I found is only using a single BGP peer. This info will come in handy yet!

Thanks again,