Debian woody - Invalid operand errors

We're seeing something really strange with a relatively new (a couple of months) box we've built and been running.

The box will run just fine for a few days, and then either it will a) lock up, b) Generate the following error, and refuse telnet and su's

Invalid Operand: 0000

CPU: 0
EIP: 0010 [<co11548b>]
Eflags: 00010206

Stackpage c7d13000
Cal ll Trace: c010a1e4

Running vmlinuz-2.2.20-idepci Kernel.

We've replaced the ram, replaced the drives, reinstalled the OS, and are still seing the problem.

We've got another virtually identical server, that's not seeing these errors.

Anyone got any ideas?

Scott