Re: ssh login tracking

I wrote it using File::Tail. If anyone needs it for anything, let me
know and I'll send you a copy.

Works nicely. Thanks for the clue on File::Tail. Very little impact
on the system. I wrote it generically (you can specify the file to
watch, and look for incoming lines matching one of a hash of
regex's), so it could be used for other applications. It is
daemonized.

Again, thanks a lot for the pointers. Client is very happy. By the
way, I used auth.log instead of syslog. Much less traffic.

Rod