CACert.org Certificate and libapache-mod-ssl

Hi All,

I got a little bit stuck as I tried to get a SSL-Cert from CACert.org for my Apache. I can't find the .csr-file of my apache, although I have installed libapache-mod-ssl and _can_ connect through HTTPS to the server (with the standard cert of the installation). Sorry for asking, but what I'm doing wrong? I need the .csr file (or better: the contents) for getting a cert from CACert.org...

Regards,

Tim