Billing-Software for managing an ISP

Hi,

sorry, for my bad english, but i hope i am able to ask correctly:

Which Software do you use fo Billing your clients? I am Looking For a
Software (opensource) which has all my clients, products and all ohter
informations in a database and which looks which bills have to be sent
out, which are payed and which are not payed.
It would be nice if it can create the Bills and send them to the clients
with an Email. It would be fantastic if it uses HBCI to look, which
bills are payed etc.etc.etc....

What Do you use?

Please dont say SAP  ;)

Thanks for your help.