Re: Apache 2.x remote logging

Fredrik Steen wrote:
Do anyone have any good ideas how to handle that massive amount of log files?
Preferably using some sort of remote log collector.

on apache1.3 we have libapache-mod-log-sql, to be found here:
  ftp://ftp.gplhost.com/debian
we even got the author of modlogan [1] to write a plugin, so we're loggin directly into an mysql-db, and generate stats out of the db. pretty cool, pretty fast - but not available for apache2 :-(

[1] http://jan.kneschke.de/projects/modlogan/
--
BOFH excuse #445:

Browser's cookie is corrupted -- someone's been nibbling on it.