Re: Apache 2.x remote logging

Alle 09:01, martedì 31 maggio 2005, Fredrik Steen ha scritto:
> I'm in the process of building a web farm consisting of 10-20-30 something
> web servers handling 300k of virtual hosts and have started to look at how
> to handle logging for these hosts.
>
> Do anyone have any good ideas how to handle that massive amount of log
> files? Preferably using some sort of remote log collector.

You can do it in 2 ways. With pipe in apache loggin or you can use two scripts
wich can help you in that you want.
However you can find more here:
http://slacksite.com/apache/logging.html

PS: Excuse me for my "bad" english... I'm italian

 Sponsor:
 Occhialeria.it
* Scopri le migliori marche a prezzi imbattibili
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid?9&d1-5