Re: File system mirroring for SMTP/POP Servers

Thanks James, I am taking a look at Unison a File Syncronizer, DRDB I think is more oriented towards machines in the same lan, the machines I am trying to replicate are on different networks, although with high band width it is not reasonable to replicate hard disk. :)

Thanks any way :).

You might like to consider DRBD: http://www.drbd.org/
--
James Doherty - Systems Engineer