Re: CMS for Debian sarge x86
I'd prefer and recommend twiki (www.twiki.org), its very flexible and
extendable. And its funny to use! It has a flat file DB. And it has a
debian package (twiki).
Michael Markstaller schrieb:
now, being quite new here, hopefully the first posting isn't OT ;)
I'm looking for a content management system for some smaller websites to replace the current IIS/ASP-driven system..
Browsing for quite a while now, I'm still confused so I wanted to ask wether there might be some recommendations or at least hints which CMS are current and worth a look.
What I'm looking for:
- smthg. rather simple, template based
- Debian packagae for sarge available; I love Debian, the packaging, all things working perfectly together and don't want to stick things together manually.
- Database driven (optional)
- Apache 1.3
- don't care about programming language, although PHP might be preferred
- XHTML capable, creating valid documents