Re: CMS for Debian sarge x86

I hired a zope/plone guru to install it AND write notes on what he
did to do so. He is using the "latest and greatest" version of zope
and plone running under sarge. I don't like doing this 'cause I'm
lazy and want apt to keep my system up to date, but the version of
zope/plone available with sarge was not sufficient (according to the
guy who wanted it so badly).

If you decide to go this route, I would be happy to make the notes
available (I know I have them around here somewhere :( ).

Rod