Re: Shell accounts for multiple domains on one box

I run a few domains on my server for e-mail and web sites, and I
have no users that have shell access except sysadmins.

Clients ftp their files to the sites and that is all there is to it.
The few that hand code HTML understand ftp, and the others use gui
apps that, once set up, transperantly transfer files to and from the
site. If the only reason you are considering shell access is to
allow editing of web sites, set up ftps and be done with it. You
will solve tons of problems (ie, script kiddies) and rarely run into
clients that even notice they don't have shell access.

I do have MySQL available to my clients, but even with that I simply
give them a web based front end to do the setup and population.

Rod

--
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons
    for thou art crunchy, and good with catsup.