Re: Re: slapd chroot jail problem

Try to put the following line i your "slapd.conf":
ucdata-path /share/openldap/ucdata

I've found this directory using this command: "find . | grep ucdata" in my chroot jail. By the way, this line *must* be (I don't know why, but it worked :-) the first line of the "slapd.conf", like this:
ucdata-path /share/openldap/ucdata
include  /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include  /etc/openldap/schema/openldap.schema

and so on...

That's all,
}:)
begin:vcard