Re: recent apache updates

I would like to know why, in the recent updates of sarge, apt-get installed
many packages related to caudium. I suppose it's caused by the dependency on
www server of some packages, but in all my boxes there was already apache2
or apache-ssl...

It is a php dependency with an 'or' condition, I believe, easily
satisfied without actually installing caudium.

Can you be more specific? I would like to file a bug, if it hasn't been done already. I took a brief look earlier this week, and was unsure just where this was coming from. I can look deeper, of course, but thought I'd check if you had already tracked it down.

Charles