Re: Wanted: Debian Friendly Hosting - UK (or USA)

On the 3rd of March 2005 at 15:54, Charles Fry <debian#frogcircus.org> wrote:

> After seeing all the fine UK responses, I can't help but wondering what
> those on the list would recommend for root Debian hosting within the US.

I have my Debian dedicated server at layeredtech.com and I'm very happy with
it. I ordered custom partition scheme with ReiserFS. They install Sarge, so
you avoid the hassle of upgrading ;) Great support (via ticket system, not
e-mail) with fast responses, always willing to help staff (and sales people
too :)). I got the LT-2A package (pIV@2.8 + 1GB RAM + 2x80GB HDD, 1000GB
monthly bandwidth) priced $99 now.

HTH,
 m.m.