Wanted: Debian Friendly Hosting - UK (or USA)

Hi All

I need to setup a Debian box at a hosting service in the UK. It's got to
be Debian, stand alone, I need root access to load software etc, and I
need someone to reboot it if it gets stuck - but not much more.

(I also need a Windows box, hopefully to be hosted at the same facility
but that is O.T.)

If you make use of such a service please give us some feedback on the
list.

If you work for somebody who can provide this, please e-mail me
directly.

If I can't get it right in the UK (or if costs are too high), I may look
at a service based in the USA.

Thanks

Ian
--