Restricting IP Addresses to MAC addresses

Hello all,
I am working for a wireless ISP, and we are using a Debian Router. We use IPtables.rules to set the forwarding and NAT, but I am wondering if there is a way to restrict certian IP addresses to be able to log on from a MAC Address. In other words, only the given MAC address paired with the IP address can access a network. What would be the best solution for that. Thank you all in advance.

Omar