Re: [OT] Backup on DLT (recommandation)

Adrian von Bidder wrote:

If you believe their advertisement, Exabytes VXA tapes are a cost-effective solution, compared to other tape solutions.

I have no experience with them, I just thought I'd point you in that direction if you haven't investigated them yet.
I used some of these a few years ago. Their technology always seemed very good. The drives were fast(er) than other stuff we had at the time, and they seemed to "just work". (The hassle factor was low.)

I don't know if I'd use them today or AIT.
Nate